Wednesday 15 February 2017

OMG

Where has the time gone?
Pathetic really.
I'll try to get more content posted but I've lost my social media mojo.


What have been up to? Asked no one. :)


I failed abysmally at the Army Painter.
I finished one, yes one figure! That's all. In 6 months. I'm 1/2 way thru another 20 or so and another 20-30 are primed. In my defense, we gutted my kitchen and that took up loads of my time but  still...


I've painted maybe another 5-10 figures and some terrain I had laying about.


GW has crawled it's way back into my life! OMG. The new AoS stuff is particularly nice. I've been suckered in with the StormCast Eternal figures. 1/2 Painted 3 yesterday in an ethereal green wash, and picked out the cloth, belt and metal bits. Looks kinda dope so far. AND so simple.


I received the TMNT Shadows of the Past and The Walking Dead (TWD) All Out War board games via Kickstarter. Played TMNT...pretty good. Haven't played TWD yet but primed some of the walkers. Planning on doing an homage to the comics in monochromatic greys. Excited but nervous I'll fuck it up. #YOLO. Hoping to slap some paint today actually.


I'm super pumped for Hotlead 2017. I've booked my room for the Friday night. Games are still being registered so hopefully get some great games in Friday and Saturday


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment